- What personally identifiable information may be collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security measures in place to prevent the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected or submitted on the Website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not share, sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information with a third party outside our organization except to provide products or services you’ve requested through us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed on the Website:
- See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Opt out of any future contacts from us.
- Express any concern you have about our use of you information.
Bluewire Audio takes your privacy very seriously. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of personally identifiable information, we have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), encryption will be utilized to ensure that it is transmitted in a secure manner.
We also have procedures in place to protect your information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. A secure environment is maintained for the computers/servers used to store your personally identifiable information.